Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:17:52 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Chris,

Are you implying that a 7800 A/V mod is coming soon? ....or are you referring to the lateness in your delivery of the 2600 A/V mod? ...or both?

I am hoping for the former ;-)

For me, the 7800, is my favorite 2600 platform. The CC2 makes this the idea platform for me personally. An off-the-shelf A/V mod would be icing on the cake. I do have a 2600 A/V mod coming though. Mainly for the NWCGE competitions. I can hook a 2600 up to a theatre screen using S-Video. Attnedees to this events love to see that kind of thing.

-Lee