Re: [stella] RPG progress

Subject: Re: [stella] RPG progress
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:30:31 -0600

With 32K+ that shouldn't be a big problem. :-)

There's still a chance it will fit into 32k, so I don't want to blow that chance by using a ton of space. Plus that bank will have to contain the tile data, and the less space I use, the more tile sets I can have. There are quite a few functions that I can't move out of that bank because they use the swap table.

Good idea. And maybe you should make the grass less "dotty". If you
place one dot at the very top line and one at the bottom line, plus
only 2 or 3 between, the gap would become almost invisible.

I'll try that. I did the same thing with the wavy line tile inside the buildings.

-paul