Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:10:29 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Are you implying that a 7800 A/V mod is coming soon? ....or are you referring to the lateness in your delivery of the 2600 A/V mod? ...or both?
>
> I am hoping for the former ;-)

I'll bet you are!  :)  Sorry, but I was referring to the 2600 version.
I hoping they'll arrive *today*.  If so, we should resume shipping next week.

Regarding the 7800 version, look for it in the summer.  It *will* happen.
I made promises you know.  And although 2600 fans can be rabid fanatics,
I'm much more afraid of the 7800 guys!  ;)

> For me, the 7800, is my favorite 2600 platform. The CC2 makes this the idea platform for me personally. An off-the-shelf A/V mod would be icing on the cake. I do have a 2600 A/V mod coming though. Mainly for the NWCGE competitions. I can hook a 2600 up to a theatre screen using S-Video. Attnedees to this events love to see that kind of thing.

I was just starting to get into the 7800 when tragedy struck:  I found out
that it's only mono audio.  Or so I thought.  It turned out that I was looking
at a PAL console!  Nevertheless, my 7800 momentum was destroyed.  Now I'll
have to start over again.  :P

I wish I was in Seattle.  Or portland.  Or even Hillsboro would do.  I'd
really like to come to NWCGE sometime.  Anybody know when the next NECG
(New England) meet is?  I should check up on that....

-Chris