Re: [stella] [SPAM] RTFM

Subject: Re: [stella] [SPAM] RTFM
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 24 Feb 2004 13:54:15 -0000
> On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 08:34 AM, Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> > Summary for query  "Indy 500 disassembly ":
> > Found 0 matches in 0 files.
> >
> > That was case insensitive, partial match, even.  Go figure.
>
> RTFM, I know, I know.  "To find two words together in the same file,
> separate them with a semicolon"
>
> Well, now that that's over...  Sorry fellows.

Well, it's definately a bit oddball relative to most search engines.

Forget asymetrical playfields...I think the truly worthy
project would be 4 player Indy using paddles. Might take some
tuning to get the sensitivity right (since actually, paddles are
more like a real car's steering wheel than the driving controllers,
it's just a better of making in insensitive enough that it has
a big "wheel is centered" sweetspot, but while keeping it
sensitive enough to be responsive)

"It's the cracked ones who let all the light into the world."
        --writer from my Tufts writing class