Re: [stella] A/V mods (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] A/V mods (fwd)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:47:33 -0500 (EST)
Yer all a bunch of techno-lamers!!!!!  :P

Seriously, I'd try ordering one through their contact form.
Or at least initiating the transaction.  Go to the main page,
follow the "contact us" link, and send them an email explaining
that you want to buy a 2600 and that you want it to come with a
CyberTech board installed.  See what happens...

-Chris