Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:32:06 -0600
If someone does a four-player T-MEK for the 2600, I would not complain.

;)

..Al

On Feb 25, 2004, at 10:08 PM, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If there's enough interest, I plan to make a sequel to Combat Redux.
1) Among the improvements I'm considering are repeated playfields.
2) I'd be happy if someone wants to port my editor to the Mac next time
around.

Since we're already deep into the paddle crazy talk, I think what would make a Combat Redux Redux *really* cool is a 4 player paddle mode...call it hover tanks...fire button moves, release fire button launches a missle.

Collision detection would be a bear and a half, a long with the usual
fun of reading 4 paddles in and around a decent kernal...

-- KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://kisrael.com
Every man is working out his own way [to ordination] and nobody can be
of help except by being kind, generous, and patient. --Henry Miller

Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!