Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:47:22 -0500
>I've attached it, so you all can see this is very do-able.

Oh, ya, before anyone objects to not being able to load saved levels (to re-edit them &etc), that's not really needed since levels are so simple that just starting from scratch is not really a big deal (We're not talking about a sprawling 3D landscape...)

And if it is problem, it's a surmountable hurdle that just requires an added level of sophistication. Instead of just dumping the data into a text file and mailing it, have the editor recreate the html file in it's entirely but with the default values set to the new level. Then email the whole thing. And when you want to re-edit a level, load in this new html file.

Chris...