Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 26 Feb 2004 13:19:09 -0000
> Hi there!
>
> > Just take this chance to plug my primitive
> > player and playfield graphic editors, javascript
> > http://alienbill.com/vgames/playerpal/playerpal.html
> > http://alienbill.com/vgames/playerpal/playfieldpal.html
>
> Wow, they're way cool!

Glad you like.  I wasn't trying to keep 'em secret! I've mentioned
them every now and again, when the conversation bends that way.

There's a lot they don't do, I notice I put the "possible todo's"
on each, the stuff you'd do in code like color changes and what not.
Still, if you're going blind by looking at code like
        .byte #%01110000
        .byte #%10001000
        .byte #%00100000
        .byte #%00100000
        .byte #%01010000
upsidedown and backwards for players, or even worse for something
playfieldy, it might be a quick available solution :-)

"When life gives you poop, make poop juice." --Max Canon's Red Meat