Re: [stella] more exciting that even that! WAS: JoustPong: more exciting than ever!

Subject: Re: [stella] more exciting that even that! WAS: JoustPong: more exciting than ever!
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:52:39 -0600
Okay got the players different colors and made them touch the ground. Still got 7 cycles free in case you want to do something else. Could change the playfield colors with X which might look kinda neat.

Right now I have the playfield "score" mode on. I think it looks kinda nice, but it also looks nice with the regular colors. I made constants for the colors up at the top so you can experiment with them easily.

I kinda miss the hard computer player. I think this one is too easy. Once, I started a one player game and didn't touch the controller, but still won!

-paul