Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:54:21 +0100
Joe Grand wrote:
> The board layout hasn't changed in years (depending on which PCB
> you're talking about) and have been used in thousands of carts
> without a problem. But, maybe the components (EPROM and PLD) have
> changed recently (I don't build the carts, AtariAge does) and are
> drawing too much power? Could that cause it?

Maybe you haven't read my 2nd post already. The distortion problem
starts with the 2nd Hozer cart I have ((C)2002). Didn't Hozer once use
different boards and then switched to yours?

BTW: As I said before, the problem is *very* minor. I never noticed
until Star Fire where I had to brighten my TV to see the dark grey
Slave I in wave 4.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |