Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:27:52 -0600
On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 11:38, Chris Wilkson wrote:
> I know just about everything there is to know about
> the 2600's video.

Well, OK then.

Which composite video mod do I want to implement?  I have a Rev B
six-switcher.  I'm looking at the second schematic from Raiku's World:
http://home.earthlink.net/~awbrown/my%202600%20amp%202.gif

I'm probably going to pull the TIA out of the socket and build whatever
I build as a daughtercard with a plug-through socket (does that make
sense to anyone else?) so I can  do an S-Video and composite video mod
on the same bit of perfboard, and switch them without having to solder
anything directly to my TIA or its socket.  If possible I'm going to do
this as a reversible mod, and not permanently affix anything to the 2600
motherboard.

Adam