Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:15:50 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Adam Thornton wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 12:49, Chris Wilkson wrote:
> > Never, ever, order cream gravy in New England, unless you're at a truck stop.
>
> I *think* you could have stopped right after "gravy".

Dude!!!  Cream gravy RULEZ YOU!!!

Seriously, no one I have ever met has ever denied liking cream gravy.  Not
after they've had the real deal.  One can get very, very bad cream gravy.
Like from IHOP.  They actually put lemon juice in it.  LEMON JUICE!!!
It's heresy.  You should be able to find decent (maybe not spectacular)
gravy where you're from.  But you probably need to stay out of the city...

> Although it sounds like you really want to head up to Quebec and try the
> poutine.
>
> You're welcome to it.

I don't know what that is, but I'll take your word for it.

I'll stick with cream gravy.

-Chris