Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:55:38 -0500 (EST)
That can help.  Unfortunately with so many different 2600 designs out there
I'm not sure a single fix exists....it will depend on the situation.  If
you are using RF, it might not matter since the picture is lousy anyway.
If you are upgrading to composite or better, then a good power supply
(including the 7805 chip in the console) will help.  But the a/v mod needs
to be thought out well enough to avoid these problems.  Things like Oliver's
added resistor will be needed, or extra buffers, or other more exotic things.

-Chris