Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:00:03 -0500
Adam wrote:

>> Although it sounds like you really want to head up to Quebec and try the
>> poutine.

Chris replied:

>I don't know what that is, but I'll take your word for it.

Ambrosia! Food of the gods!

Those who disparage poutine have obviously never actually tried it:

Take one plate of fries,
Cover with a generous amount of cheese curds
And smother with gravy.

Umm, umm, umm! Just don't mention it to your cardiologist...

Mozarella is often substituted for the curds, but wars have been started over less.

Pretty common stuff in Quebec and Eastern Ontario - McDonald's and Burger King both serve it in Quebec.

Chris...