Re: Boston to PhillyClassic?? WAS: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototypereview

Subject: Re: Boston to PhillyClassic?? WAS: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototypereview
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:43:15 -0500 (EST)
On 28 Feb 2004 KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey, would anyone vaguely near Boston like to split gas/toll/lodging
> expense on the way to PhillyClassic?  I'm planning on driving down
> anyway, wouldn't mind the company or getting it a bit cheaper.

Hey Kirk,

I've been debating how to get there.  This sounds perfect!

Do you have lodging yet?  If not, I'm passively looking for roommates
at the show.  I've been really lame, and this is my first Philly show,
so I haven't made any arrangemnets what so ever...

Let me know if you want to coordinate.

-Chris

Oh yeah...I'm in the Back Bay in Boston.