Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing

Subject: Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing
From: "Oliver Achten" <achten@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:59:38 +0100 (MET)

> I'd also like to hear about anybodies experience with a heavy sixer.  I
> don't have one right now, but I've been planning on getting one since
> they seem to be the only ones that can do all of the undocumented
> instructions correctly.  It would be interesting to try to understand
> why they do.  Is there something different about the design, or is it
> just the shielding that makes a difference?

As I pointed out earlier, the electrical design of the system has a great
impact how the CPU executes the unstable illegal opcodes.

But why do you bother? No one will ever uses these opcodes anyway, because
it is too dangerous.

jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ +++

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at