[stella] CyberTech Video Cards to ship Monday 3/8!!

Subject: [stella] CyberTech Video Cards to ship Monday 3/8!!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:05:58 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone,

FYI...we finally got the boards from the manufacturer.  We (that is Joe
at Atari2600.com) has the boards in hand.  As of Saturday night, 14 of
the 26 backordered boards were calibrated and ready to go out the door.

This is great news.

I have yet to get my hands on any of these new boards.  Mine will ship
out Monday along with everyone else's.  (I gave up all of my boards a
while back to support the cause and reduce the number of backorders.)

The early report is that the boards run flawlessly, and they fit into
every (Atari-made NTSC) console except for the JR.  It should fit those
too...it just hasn't been tested yet to my knowledge.

One last time, I'd like to apologize to those who were waiting on back-
ordered CyberTech cards.  And also I'd like to thank you all for not
sending me hate mail during the long wait.  :)

-Chris