Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!

Subject: Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Mar 2004 02:24:12 -0000

> >You say
> >"At any rate, replacing the two PHP instructions with PLA should solve all
> >these problems, permanently (knock wood)."
> >
> >but is it just PHP->PLA, or
> >do I modify the two PLPs as well?
>
> Ugh, sorry about that. The problem is with PLP not PHP - you need those.

Cool...I'm not positive if it was the PLP/PHP thing,
or my messed up CLEAN_START, but now it works on stella :-)

Only issue is the top of the score kernal isn't quite clean,
but other than than, groovy

"Uncertainty in the pressure of vivid hopes and fears is painful,
 but must be endured if we wish to live without the support of
 comforting fairy tales."  --Bertrand Russell