[stella] time to stick me with a fork?

Subject: [stella] time to stick me with a fork?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Mar 2004 06:52:29 -0000
I finally have a "release candidate" for JoustPong!
http://alienbill.com/joustpong/20040313.source.txt
http://alienbill.com/joustpong/20040313.bin

Unless someone can point out something that REALLY
has to change, that's the version that's going out.

The only small tweak I'm thinking of is lightening
the shad of grey for the score background and floor.

I did a lot of testing of the physics and AI, and
think I got both in a very good place.

The music sounds really cool on my TV (it's wired
as my stereo for my upcoming 30th birthday, so the
subwoofer really picks up the electronica bass
tones...)

Many thanks to all of you.

Thomas Jentzsch, Dennis Debro, Erik Mooney, Chris Tumber,
Andrew Davie; I can't give away a cart but I'd like to
offer you a free T-shirt for all your intensive help.
(Aplogies to anyone I'm missing with that; but those were
the names I had written down over the course of making my
development journal.) I guess we'll have to work out
shipping and addresses etc :-)

"Evaporation is God's paper towel" --Dylan Murray