Re: time running out WAS: [stella] AARGH....obscure bug, or hardware glitch, help with final hour code review?

Subject: Re: time running out WAS: [stella] AARGH....obscure bug, or hardware glitch, help with final hour code review?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 15 Mar 2004 18:39:45 -0000
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 12:15, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Thanks for the datapoint!  What were you using to transfer it to
> > the 7800? EPROM, Supercharger, Cuttle?
>
> EPROM.

Great. Now all I have to do is convince Al (and myself) that it
was his dang hardware, a one time incident...given how many negative
(in the, uh, positive sense of the word) tests we've had, and just
the one positive...I mean, even the supercharger glitch was showing up
in Stella, I just didn't realize it for what it was, since it showed
up on Stella first...and the one problem was on "suspect hardware"..

Madenning! You want to produce a quality product, and then the little
stab of doubt will always be there...

 "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for
  that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey