[stella] H*R RPG Demo
The Homestar Runner demo got a *lot* of attention at PC5.
The title screen is so attractive, that it really brings the
power of people's love for the website into play.
Cool, glad there was a lot of interest! Unfortunately, that was the demo
from the Austin Gaming Expo and not the latest one. There were some weird
problems getting the latest one working on a real board. The new demo is
attached (and it works fine on Z26 and my Cuttle Cart).
This month I've been busy with my band and other stuff, but in about a week
I'm jumping back into the RPG. After that, the next 2-3 months I'll be
hammering away at it until it's done.
Description: Binary data
- Re: [stella] PhillyClassic, John K Harvey, the homebrew scene, etc WAS:Climber 5 source code, (continued)
- Albert Yarusso - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:50:58 -0500 (EST)
- KirkIsrael - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:13:54 -0500 (EST)
- Paul Slocum - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:38:32 -0500 (EST) <=
- Eric Ball - Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:07:24 -0500 (EST)
- rwitalka - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:47:45 -0500 (EST)
- Thomas Jentzsch - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:57:11 -0500 (EST)
- Dennis Debro - Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:27:05 -0500 (EST)