[stella] H*R RPG Demo

Subject: [stella] H*R RPG Demo
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:38:17 -0600

The Homestar Runner demo got a *lot* of attention at PC5.
The title screen is so attractive, that it really brings the
power of people's love for the website into play.

Cool, glad there was a lot of interest! Unfortunately, that was the demo from the Austin Gaming Expo and not the latest one. There were some weird problems getting the latest one working on a real board. The new demo is attached (and it works fine on Z26 and my Cuttle Cart).

This month I've been busy with my band and other stuff, but in about a week I'm jumping back into the RPG. After that, the next 2-3 months I'll be hammering away at it until it's done.

-paul