Re: [stella] PhillyClassic, John K Harvey, the homebrew scene, etcWAS:Climber 5 source code

Subject: Re: [stella] PhillyClassic, John K Harvey, the homebrew scene, etcWAS:Climber 5 source code
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:15:45 -0600
On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 01:59, Manuel Rotschkar wrote:
> Maybe it was time for the next "what is everybody working on" poll to
> reveal some things... :-)

What am I working on?

Email systems for large universities and ISPs.  Can't get a break to get
to fun hobby work.

However: my next couple things, if I ever get to 'em, will probably be
micro, rather than console software.  A cc65 userport serial driver for
the C64 and a Super Serial driver for the Apple II are two things I've
been wanting for a long time.  After *that*, I was kind of thinking of,
just for kicks, seeing if I could do a 2600-based cellular automata
display.  And I just bought a Vectrex which I'd like to write some code
for sometime.

Adam