Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: A Braunsdorf <ab@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:40:07 -0500
In message <200403270109.45654.root <>>, happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Anyone know where i could find Dasm for Linux?
> I'm using debain so a binary would be better than an RPM ;)

Bah, just compile it.  Should compile right up.  If you're gonna
be a UNIX user, learn to walk like a UNIX user. :-)

You might want my UNIX version of makewav, though.  I posted the
patches to stella a couple of years ago, but I don't know if they
made it into the release.  It adds an option to just send the sound
out of your machine instead of making a WAV file.  Pretty handy.
I did it for FreeBSD, but I think it'll work there.  Just sends the
data to the audio device, so it might need a little tweaking.  (Need
to do that for OS X sometime.)

ab