RE: [stella] PhillyClassic, John K Harvey, the homebrew scene, etc WAS:Climber 5 source code

Subject: RE: [stella] PhillyClassic, John K Harvey, the homebrew scene, etc WAS:Climber 5 source code
From: stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:11:34 -0600
Ben,
Incoming is great!  Very playable and pleasant to behold.  The computer is
ruthless, but that just forced me to learn the physics quickly.  My best
game is a 5-4 win.  Sorry I don't have a real VCS to test it on.

Only a couple minor suggestions: Immediate visual feedback when you switch
the difficulty would be nice.  I wasn't sure I was changing anything until I
started a new game.  This may be more of an emulator-related issue, but if a
large enough percentage of your target audience uses emulators, you may want
to consider this.  Also, a longer delay after the CPU fires would be nice.
I often forget to look at the CPU's angle/power before it's my turn.  That
info is very helpful!  If it stayed as-is, it would keep the game more
challenging, for sure. :)

Great job!
-Lee