Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: Happy_Dude <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:27:31 +0200
On Monday 29 March 2004 14:36, Julian Squires wrote:
> Well, for the benefit of the original poster, attached is a small patch
> that allows it to compile on my linux/ppc box.  This is for DASM
> 2.20.07.  As you can see inside it, there isn't that much that needs
> changing, though it compiles with a lot of warnings.

Wow Thanks. That worked great :)
Hey I'm getting used to this unix stuff.

> Unfortunately, I think that linux users who avoid being unix users by
> pretending that x86 is the only architecture in use have caused a lot of
> problems for other linux users.

Really? There are othe architectures? </sarcasm>

I'm actually a Windows user so Linux will take a bit of getting used to
And i'm using debain (like i said before) which isn't the most user friendly
distro.

I'm just glad I can compile my code without rebooting into windows
Now all i need is a port of z26 LOL. Stella will have to do for now.