Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:30:00 -0600
On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 08:46, Andrew Davie wrote:
> I'm a bit miffed that this has happened this way, instead of the "polite"
> way.  That being, somebody actually bothering to send a report that the code
> doesn't compile under Linux.  I've been extremely prompt in bugfixes and new
> releases where required.  Hmmph.

I think it could use a bit more publicity.

I know I was shocked when I saw "2.20.07", seeing as how:
<adam> dev-linux:~ $ dasm
DASM V2.12.04, high level Macro Assembler
(C)Copyright 1988 by Matthew Dillon, All Rights Reserved
Improvements (C)Copyright 1995 by Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert, All Rights
Reserved
redistributable for non-profit only

Adam