[stella] Fade Out 32k

Subject: [stella] Fade Out 32k
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:03:55 -0500
Don't think there's much new in this version since my last post, except it's now 32k. There's probably a couple extra levels in there now but that's about it.

To do:

- Buggy as hell
- Reload ammo pick-upable
- Never been happy with vertical jumping
- Walking off edge of screen causes all kinds of problems
- Platform detection (fall/don't fall) for right half of screen may or may not be working for duplicated and/or mirror image
- Probably some other stuff.

For the ammo pick-up, I'm thinking of having the pick-up only add 1 bullet, not reload completely and having the pick-up object disappear when picked up and re-appear in a   random place. This should encourage running around in pursuit of ammo and/or encourage strategic/judicious use of shots. Also hopefully make selecting a larger magazine size in the setup a more viable option (If you have 12 shots and your opponent 3, you really don't have to worry about reloading)

Dunno if dying will result in a reload or not - Actually these should probably all be options shouldn't they...

Chris...