Re: [stella] INV+ - The Final Version? - inv40104.bin

Subject: Re: [stella] INV+ - The Final Version? - inv40104.bin
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:47:27 -0600
Erik,

I just played it a bit on MacStella and it runs well. Do you have a complete list of changes so I can compare it to the original (this will also be useful when this version finds its way into the AA Store)? Two things I noticed when playing that would make nice improvements:

1) Is it possible to have some type of animated explosion when you die?
2) I may be misremembering from the arcade, but doesn't the player "blink" when starting a new level and/or after dying?

..Al