Re: [stella] INV+ yet again - inv40104new.bin

Subject: Re: [stella] INV+ yet again - inv40104new.bin
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:21:29 -0600
Hi Erik!

On Apr 1, 2004, at 9:39 PM, Erik Mooney wrote:

- Added animation to player death sequence as per Albert's request.

That involved coding an indirect-indexed lookup, and that reminded me that
the saucer display code also does that. So I implemented this:

Looks great! It's nice to get visual feedback when you die. :)

- When the saucer is shot, the saucer graphic turns into its point value
for a few seconds to inform the player of the points earned, like the
arcade does.

This is also a nice change!

This version should REALLY be final now, unless somebody finds some tweaks
that should be made to the PAL timing or colors.

That's something I can't help you with. :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!