RE: [stella] Reflex: Paddle woes

Subject: RE: [stella] Reflex: Paddle woes
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:09:34 -0700
Sounds like we have a couple of "hits" for adopting the driving controller.  I even got the same feedback from a friend.  Unfortunately, I know even less about that controller than I do the paddles.  From the looks of it, it simply communicates left/right using the two bits normally used for paddles 0 and 1.

I'm willing to support driving controls, even if they are not very common, as long as the code doesn't require me to jump through hoops like paddles.

Thanks again for your feedback.  It's invaluable!
-Lee