[stella] YAAPP

Subject: [stella] YAAPP
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3 Apr 2004 00:26:13 -0000
Synopsis: yet another atari programming page, http://alienbill.com/2600/

So, it's been done before, but I've made my own 2600 programming page.
Mostly becuase I got sick of having to keep doing the same quick Google
or "hope it's in IE's autocomplete address memory" searches to get to
some fairly basic pages.  and alienbill.com/2600 is a very easy URL
to type in, and gets everything out of that old /vgames/ rut.

For now, stuff like 2600 101 and PlayerPal lives at their old addresses,
though eventually the old URLs will become redirects to their
new permanent homes under alienbill.com/2600/
( alienbill.com/2600/101/ is a lot nicer than alienbill.com/vgames/guide/
I'd say)

The only thing that has been totally moved is that Leprechaun Editor
(still hoping to hear from Eric Ball about that) which is now at
http://alienbill.com/2600/lep/edit.html

I did try to stick with what I think of as "stella canonical" for
the "important sites" section...the utterly indespensible sites
and programs.

I welcome suggestions for the "development journals" list, though
I'm only interested in games that have at least a few entries,
and even if they're on hiatus have some evidence of not being
total vaporware.

Feedback welcome.

   "Wow. The depth of your sarcasm amazes me."  --Dan P, 2000-12-6