Re: [stella] Rally-X as my first game

Subject: Re: [stella] Rally-X as my first game
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3 Apr 2004 16:59:16 -0000
Hi, and welcome-- (is this your first post?)

> The question is has anyone done Rally-X or is working on it, I know its
> going to be a long hard job to write it and if it's already being done I'll
> find another idea.

I don't recall hearing about any previous or current effort for
that game...it sounds like a good choice! For my recent birthday
a friend gave me on of those "5 games in an arcade style joystick"
that plugs right into the TV, and that was one of 'em, along w/
Dig Dug, Galaxian, Pac Man, and Bosconian I think.

It's a pretty good choice, a definite challenge but not mind-
breakingly improbable, like "Robotron 2600" might be :-)

I keep thinking of this clone of it that came out for
Commodore computers, I think called "Radar Rat Race"

Keep in touch! The group loves to see demos and give
advice w/ source code and what not.

   "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." --Gladiator