Re: [stella] Stelladaptor w/ Marble Craze?

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladaptor w/ Marble Craze?
From: joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:44:44 -0600 (CST)
Yes, Marble Craze has been tested with the Stelladaptor and works fine.
Any paddle games on the 2600 will work. I specifically tested Marble Craze
since that's one of the only homebrew paddle games (other than SCSIcide :)

To answer Paul's specific question, I don't know what the correct command
line switch on z26 is, since I was using a hard-coded Stelladaptor test
version of z26 (and not the current release version).

Joe