RE: [stella] 6502 question (was INV+ ... )

Subject: RE: [stella] 6502 question (was INV+ ... )
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 02:26:53 -0500
> >I'm asking because I'm trying to do something crazy: hit
> >RESP0 and RESP1 with fewer than 3 cycles difference.
>

> I dunno if this is exactly what you have in mind, but it seemed
> like an interesting exercise.
>
> (It's a bunch of 11 pixel wide sprites)
>
> Works fine on my Supercharger.

Neat trick!  I made a slight modification to visually take advantage of the
5-pixel overlap.

So the RESP0/1 strobes are 1 cycle (3 pixels) apart, in reverse order...

Wonder if some insane programmer out there has used the JSR trick in
conjunction with an actual jump to a subroutine... and then re-strobed
RESP0/1 upon RTS along with RESM0/1. :)

-Lee