RE: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2

Subject: RE: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:48:01 -0400
Hi Erik,

This is looking good.

> - The invaders' bombs are now always displayed in gray.  This is
> a side-effect of the above - when I first made the invaders (playfield)
> invisible, the bomb (ball) also became invisible. :)
> When in inviso mode, the bombs cannot be seen until they fall
> below the lowest level of invaders - this is unavoidable.

Can't you use a missile for the invader bombs?

I also agree with Albert. I think this little "feature" of the last few
invaders getting wiped out in the end should be fixed.

Also, when you go to the next round could you start the player back at their
starting position? Isn't this how the arcade game works?

Take care,
Dennis