Re: [stella] Atari VCS 2600A Question

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari VCS 2600A Question
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:01:02 -0500
Greetings,

On Apr 8, 2004, at 9:34 PM, Lee Fastenau wrote:
I'll run back to Radio Shack (I feel like a spokesperson for them) tomorrow
to pick up some contact cleaner. THANK YOU for the warning. One of the
paddles is REALLY jittery... so I imagine some of that cleaner will do the
trick with those as well.

I've had really luck with Tech Spray Contact Cleaner in dejittering paddles. I had to clean several pairs while testing out the Stelladaptors, as well as to have some good paddles for systems we had setup at PC5. :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!