RE: [stella] My New Project - RRampage.bin

Subject: RE: [stella] My New Project - RRampage.bin
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:50:41 -0500
> Also, I need the playfield where it is to cover up the edges of the
> screen.  The player's bullets wrap around from side to side, and also the
> kernel actually has no way to turn off enemy bullets; when a bullet
> shouldn't be drawn it gets positioned at the left edge of the screen
> instead.  The river banks hide all that ugliness; CTRLPF is set for the
> playfield priority to be highest.

That may answer a nagging question I had...  Is there no way to conceal the
HMOVE artifacts on the left edge of the screen?  I thought perhaps a
higher-priority PF or other sprite would do it, but now I'm thinking not.
It seems to be an accepted fact-of-life in the more complex kernels, unless
you make the left edge black.

Anyway, kudos again on the amazing kernel.  I want to wrap up development
for Reflex so I can explore more ambitious terrain! :)

-Lee