RE: [stella] My New Project - RRampage.bin

Subject: RE: [stella] My New Project - RRampage.bin
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:31:54 -0500
> The table shows when the write to HMOVE has to happen so that the
> extended HMOVE blank doesn't get enabled. The actual write happens
> at the last cycle in a STA command. Therefore the STA HMOVE has to
> start 3 cycles before 73 or 74 for this trick to work.

Gotcha.  I sortta-kinda figured that out through experimentation last night.
I began working on a two-scanline positioning routine, but didn't make much
progress.

Sorry about jumping around the list so much.  When I checked my mailbox
through webmail at work, I guess there was another page of messages I missed
(hence my echoing of one of Kirk's replies about cycle counting).

-Lee