Re: [stella] DASM question

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM question
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:02:14 -0400 (EDT)
As I understand, a compiler has to build the list of symbols it uses.
It does this in the order they are encountered.  Sometimes, a symbol
will be referenced before it is defined in the code.  There will
almost always be undefined symbols in this pass.  At the beginning
of the last pass, the symbol table is complete.  Therefore, there
will be no errors...if your code is good.

Only look at the results of the last pass.

-Chris