Re: [stella] A tiny tip

Subject: Re: [stella] A tiny tip
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:57:58 +1000
Wellll.... it might have an effect on some future bankswitching hardware on
which your program might be run.
For example, the Krokodile cartridge does bankswitching based on writes to
ROM... so I wouldn't assume that writes to ROM will always have no effect!
Safer, I think, to do it another way.  We *really* need all of this in a
wiki -- any volunteers to host one?