Re: [stella] Any guru to solve a problem with the ROL instruction ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Any guru to solve a problem with the ROL instruction ?
From: Christian Bogey <khryssun@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:09:14 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks Darrell :-D
I understand my mistake now. I believed the
ROL instruction worked the same way as the 80x86's
one, so I haven't take care about the carry flag and
that the bit 7 wasn't transfered to bit 0 immediatly
after rolling the bits to left.
I have programmed to much long on the 80x86 and take
bad habits ;-)

Now it's perfectly clear.

happy_dude wrote :
>Isn't only the top nybble of PF0 actually displayed.
>That could be a problem.

Indeed.
Not a problem for the effect I tryed to get, it's the
reason why I define the Shadow value as #%11001100
so High and low Nybble are the same pattern.
Thanks for your help too ;-)

Take Care,
Chris