Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?

Subject: Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:36:42 -0400 (EDT)
The keyboard controllers do.  They are constucted as an x-y grid.
The 4 RIOT lines are connected to x[3:0].  The trigger input and the
2 paddle inputs are connected to y[2:0].

E.g. you first set x[3:1] to 0 and x[0] to a 1 (or vise-versa) then read the
the 3 inputs to see if any of those buttons are pressed.  This pattern
repeats for the other x values.

I believe the paddles operate in a similar way.  Set the necessary outputs
to 1, then read the paddle inputs.

Kirk you've done this recently, do I have it right?

-Chris