Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?

Subject: Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:12:55 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:04 PM

Actually I don't believe there ever was an LED in the plans.  Combat
turns on the port A outputs to kill the joystick when the game is in
attract mode, so that the contacts will get 5V instead of grounding if
the joystick is used.  There is no other game logic to prevent you from
controlling the tanks after the end of a game.