Re: Question about your VCS simulator [ Was Re: [stella] TIA Playfield Painter V1.02 Released]

Subject: Re: Question about your VCS simulator [ Was Re: [stella] TIA Playfield Painter V1.02 Released]
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 7 May 2004 10:10:42 -0000
> Here : http://khryssun.free.fr/vcss.html
>
> There's only the VCS Simulator program and the games I
> wrote for.
> I won't release the dev library.

Yeah? What's it do anyway?

And what's up with your javascripting and right clicking?
When some of the screenshots failed to load (server timeout)
I had to disable javascript to let me hit "Show Picture" to
try to load it.  I was half tempted to then go and steal
every image on the page, just because the javascript seemed
so pointless and annoying...

Every man is working out his own way [to ordination] and nobody can be
of help except by being kind, generous, and patient. --Henry Miller