Re: [stella] Stack pointer. Some questions

Subject: Re: [stella] Stack pointer. Some questions
From: happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 00:15:22 +1000
 Eric Ball wrote:
> How much RAM you allocate
> for the stack typically depends on the depth of subroutine calls in your
> code.  (Typically no more than a level or two, i.e. 4 bytes).

Thats where the problem was. I just re-wrote / re-ordered all my routines
and re-claimed 2 bytes of ram :-D

Thanks to everyone. I think I understand now.
The stack pointer is 1 byte in the processor that points to the stack
And the stack is 2 bytes in ram that points to code.

So now that I am more knowledgable I will rephrase my question ;-)
Is is possible to address the "stack" like other variables ?