Re: Aw: Re: [stella] The future of Stella (i.e. debugger needed)

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] The future of Stella (i.e. debugger needed)
From: John Saeger <johnws8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 01:02:23 -0700
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 20:02, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> Brad probably isn't in a position to release some of this code back into
> the Stella distribution, although he can probably give hints on how to
> approach them.

Why wouldn't he be in a position to release it Glenn?  You see, here is
the rub.  For the closed source versions of Stella to be legal, a
completely original implementation of Tia sound must exist.  But I'll
never know if it's really original if I never get to see it.

And all you guys who think I'm *hostile*, this is the reason.  In my
heart of hearts I don't believe it really exists.  So go ahead and
circle the wagon guys.  But here is where the body is buried.

So show me the source code.  I'll even sign an NDA.  And you don't need
to worry about me ripping it off.  I don't need it.

John