[stella] Crash 'n Dive (v0.10)

Subject: [stella] Crash 'n Dive (v0.10)
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:17:11 +0200
Hi,
attached you find a first alpha-version of my third 1K minigame.

Most gameplay elements are still missing (and I am already running out
of space), but the most complicated stuff is finally working now.

The game idea is, that our hero (Toto) has to escape from a castle
tower in limited time. On his way down he can score bonus points by
crashing through platforms. The faster he is, the thicker platforms he
can crash. If he is too slow, he will bouncy and loose time.

Main still missing or unfinished elements are:
- crashing through platforms
- scoring
- timer
- controls
- platform generation

Gravity, friction and bouncing also still requires some fine tuning.

Originally I had planned to make this a joystick game, but maybe I
should switch to paddles instead (there is some time in kernel left).
What do you think?

BTW: Yes, I am looking for a better name. :-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |