Re: [stella] Authors enjoying games?

Subject: Re: [stella] Authors enjoying games?
From: happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:00:57 +1000
Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> For whatever reason, this got me wondering -- do authors enjoy their
> own games?

I really enjoy Master Mind delux because I already enjoy the board game ;-)
The real world has been taking a lot of my time recently so I hope to get back
into developing and playtesting a.s.a.p.
I think I'll start hating Lander in a few months. It's taken me so long to
work out the gravity and I think it's still not right :-( And then I need to
use the driving controller and paddles (and neither controller seems to work
in the linux emulators ...... for me at least )