Odp: [stella] Hello

Subject: Odp: [stella] Hello
From: "Shrek" <matzieq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:12:53 +0200
> > If you just begin to program the VCS, you may have a
> > look at my web page, there are some very basic
> > programs with the sources codes.
> >
> > This may be helpful.
> > http://khryssun.free.fr/programming.html
> >
> > and don't miss the wonderful Andrew Davie's Tutorials
> > at AtariAge :
> > http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47479
>
> Also, I'd (not so) humbly recommend my own tutorial,
> http://alienbill.com/2600/101/
> Especially if you have a little programming of some kind
> under your belt already.

Great thanks to you all! Actually, I began programming my Commodore 64 in
primary school, so I have a bit of programming 'under my belt', wrote some
simple games in basic and C, but didn't do much of assembly language of any
kind.
Kirk, I began with your tutorial and I've read it many times already;) it's
really a great thing to start with!
Also, I've read Andrew Davie's tutorial once, and now I'm diving deep into
it. It's complex but it's wonderfully written, I think.

So thank you for your help and sorry for my wooden english;) If I'll ever
write a game for VCS, I'll certainly let writing the manual to someone else
;)

Maciej