Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Interesting Music problem...

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Interesting Music problem...
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 25 May 2004 21:29:37 -0000
This raises a mildly interesting question I ran into JoustPong;
what's the "right default volume"?  In think I use #7, #8, and
#12...for a nice ping sound, I used a trick of setting a variable
to a constant and then decrementing each frame, so for me volume
was tightly coupled with note length, but it seemed like a middle
volume was generally the right approach. I guess that would be
my suggestion in general, since #15 seemed to be causing problems.

PROCRASTINATION "Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness
                   always pays off now." --Demotivators, http://despair.com